Luxurious Camcase Snug with Hot Tub
Our Camcase snug Includes the following
- private parking spaces
- Steps from each parking area to each Snug
- Extensive decking area with a table and chairs.
- Hot tub with two seat and one lounger within, changing lights and jets.
- Combination firepit
- No Pets allowed in the Camcase (sorry)
On the other side of the fence surrounding the Snug site you can often see the “worlds cutest Sheep” our Swiss Valais Blacknose flock.
You can also purchase from us directly in advance of your stay fire pit wood packs, S’More marshmallow packs with toasting skewers, BBQ charcoal, Made in Fife Breakfast Pack, Made in Fife Supper Snack pack and Flowers. There are numerous restaurants (ranging from fine dining to pub style food), takeaways (some of which deliver to the snug) and cafes nearby.
Snug Internal Dimensions
Length: 4.6 m (15’ 1”)
Width: 2.78 m (9’ 1”)
Height: 2.69 m (8’ 8”)
Floor Area: 10.8 m2 (116 sq ft)
- Super King size bed which sleeps two (and an infant on request);
- Luxury cotton linen and towels;
- The Interior design of each Snug is to an extremely high standard including a mix of Harris Tweed, leather, wood and tartan;
- Large star gazing circular window on the north end of the Snug that captures the idillic views of the River tay, together with electric blackout blind;
- Each interior is to a luxury hotel room specification complete with smart TV with Netflix, bluetooth sound system, mood lighting, wireless phone chargers, wifi and blackout blinds.
- Wetroom/ ensuite facilities – chrome and ceramic fittings, wash hand basin, mirror, wall hung toilet and shower
- Air conditioning, MVHR and HEPA filtration as standard (protects hay fever and allergen sufferers)
- Energy efficient climate control to provide heating and cooling
- High levels of insulation, double glazing and sound proofing.
- Wardrobe and storage facilitates
- Desk and two stools;
- Dulit Kettle, Nespresso coffee machine, tea coffee and milk
- Silent fridge
- 2 x luxury cotton bathrobes
- 1 x Hairdryer
- Crockery, cutlery and bottle opener
- Welcome Pack including emergency contacts, as well as information about things to do, recommended places to eat and the history of Newburgh.