Covid 19 Policy at The Snug at Logie Farm Limited
Your safety during your stay is our paramount consideration. We have been preparing for your stay to make this as safe as possible for you, other guests and us.
To put your mind at ease we have:
- We have undertaken a detailed Covid 19 risk assessment in order to keep our guests, our staff, ourselves and our local community safe.
- Our staff have been trained in advanced cleaning protocols in line with guidance published from the Association of Scotland’s Self Caterers
- We have completed a certififed online course for accommodation providers in cleaning protocols.
- We have installed a hand sanitiser inside the entrance of each Premises.
- We will provide guidance to guests (in advance of their stay) regarding what to do if they develop symptoms of Covid 19 during their stay.
- We have ensured that there is an adequate supply of cleaning materials, including sanitisers and disinfectant, for guests to use during their stay should the need arise.
Additional Measures for your, other guests and our safety
- Given the amount of additional deep cleaning we cannot currently offer an early check in or a late check out.
- All Pods have an arrival time of 3pm and a check out time of 10am. We require five hours to clean each Pod property, we therefore request that guests leave sharp at 10am to allow our housekeepers access.
- We operate a self-check-in service. Should we need to meet with you in person at the Premises or if you need anything it will be from a socially distant 2 metres away.
- If you have any issues during your stay including maintenance, we will of course address these. We will have to ask you to step out the Premises and we will come along in full PPE to investigate.
The Government approved guidelines has asked that you please:
- Please strip the beds and bag up the linen with towels and robes at the end of your stay to protect our staff coming in to clean. Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
- To allow for adequate ventilation please kindly open the windows slightly prior to departure.
- To leave accommodation, i.e. the Pod as you found it, taking left over food home and removing all waste to outside bins (do not leave anything in the bins located internally in the Pod).
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your understating and cooperation.